TYPICAL FLOOR PLATES
- Floors 1 – 2: 23,000 – 32,000 RSF
- Floors 3 – 4: 65,000 – 72,000 RSF
- Floors 5 – 14: 37,000 – 39,000 RSF
- Floors 15 – 24: 22,000 – 24,000 RSF
- Floors 24 – 36: 22,000 – 23,000 RSF
- (18) destination dispatch passenger elevators in high, mid and low rise, all with 4,000 lbs. capacity.
- (2) freight elevators with 5,000 lbs. capacity.
- (1) hydraulic elevator
Main condenser water system with five cooling towers totaling 4,400 tons.
Up to 400 tons of additional cooling capacity (outside air).
Three (3) Evapco evaporative cooling tower systems on the 37th floor;
Four (4) associated pumps connected to the cooling tower system with two heat exhangers.
Each floor has an A/C between 60-85 tons each with variable air volume box distribution system.
LIFE SAFETY SYSTEMS
Class ‘E’ Simplex fire system with over 4,000 points available; one generator dedicated to the life safety systems including back-up lighting, fire alarm system and elevator recall.
426 off-site spaces
50 lbs. PSF
- 24-hour enclosed parking
- 24-hour building maintenance
- Across the street from the Newport PATH station, providing direct access to both Midtown Manhattan and Downtown Manhattan in 15 minutes
- NJ Transit Light Rail stops at the building and is one stop from Hoboken Terminal
- Enclosed walkway to Newport Centre Mall
525 Washington Boulevard, between Washington Boulevard and Mall Drive East and 6th Street and Newport Drive North.
Newly designed dramatic two-story glass atrium lobby with wire lath and plaster ceilings, recessed lighting, and hanging fixture.
11,000-amp service with 6 watts per square foot for base building tenants. The Building also has 4,780 kilowatts of generator power from 4 generators.
Steel framing with concrete slabs on metal deck. Exterior front (east side) is pre-cast with double pane glass. North, west and south exterior has double pane glass with spandrel glass between floors.
24/7 Security Console located on the 2nd floor Lobby. Console features include security access system and controls, digital video recording and monitoring, turnstile controls and visitor management system.
(3) telecom entry points provide telephone and high-speed internet on 3 separate sides of the building.
Choice of 8 high-speed fiber providers.